Monday 17 February 2014

My Brand New Blue Bobbin Birdie Bicycle

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have recently acquired a retro styled Bobbin bicycle.

However, due to our fantastic British weather, I had not had the chance to try out my new ride and it had remained in my living room, acting as a lovely, but rather large, ornament.

This Sunday, the sun finally appeared, (for what felt like the first time this year) and I got to cycle out an about on my pastel blue beauty.

Having not actually cycled for approximately ten years, I was admittedly a little wobbly at first.  But, as they say, it's just like riding a bicycle, and I was soon whizzing about with a ridiculous grin on my face. 

Here are a few photos from my first trip out on my Birdie.  My helmet is from Hardnutz, the bike from Bobbin, and the conveniently coordinating Volkwagen Beetle is courtesy of my boyfriend.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting