Monday 10 November 2014

The 52 book challenge - 23 to 48!

You might remember my earlier posts about my attempt at reading 52 books in a year.

I'm currently reading both books #49 and #50 - ahead of schedule!

Here are the books that have been consuming my time, since my last post as I finished my 22nd read...

(As there are so many to catch up on, I've only included images of the ones that I would reccomend).

23) Lost - Gregory Maguire 

24) Bluebeard - Angela Carter

25) The Mermaid Chair - Sue Monk Kidd

26) Mirror Mirror - Gregory Maguire

27) Temeraire - Naomi Novik

28) Shotgun Lovesongs - Nickolas Butler



29) Elizabeth Is Missing - Emma Healey

30) The Bees - Laline Paull

 
31) The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt

32) If You Were Here - Alafair Burke 

33) Nights At The Circus - Angela Carter

34) The Enchanted - Rene Denfeld

35) Lemon Grove - Helen Walsh

36) Boy, Snow, Bird - Helen Oyeyemi

37) it - Alexa Chung

38) Frog Music - Emma Donoghue

39) Last Bus To Coffeeville - J. Paul Henderson



40) The Magic Toyshop - Angela Carter

41)  Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell

42) Fierce - Kelly Osbourne

43) Friendship - Emily Gould

44) Diary - Chuck Palahniuk



45)  The Love Song of Miss Queenie Hennessy - Rachel Joyce

46) The Miniaturist - Jessie Burton

47) Not That Kind Of Girl - Lena Dunham

48) #GIRLBOSS - Sophia Amoruso 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting