Tuesday 12 April 2011

Peacocks, ice cream & castles

Now my last semester of uni has finally come to a close, I've been out enjoying myself to make up for the endless days I've had to spend in photography studios and computer rooms.  Here's the proof from the view of my instant camera!
xoxox

Cheeky pre drinks with friends
 
My brother and his lady at the pub
My mum and I at the pub for my brother's birthday
Pubs by rivers are good ideas (minus the smell!)
Gutted this sweet shop wasn't open, it looked amazing
My brother & his girlfriend queueing for Warwick Castle
My mum and I waiting to go inside
Warwick Castle
 
Katie, Sean & Mum in front of the castle
 Chilling in the stocks (outrageously uncomfortable!)
Tourists for the day
Warwick Castle from inside the courtyard

Katie, Sean and I at the top!
View from above
Here we all are at the top of the castle mound
Making friends with a peacock; was pleased at myself for managing to stroke three of them
Scoffing mint and strawberry ice cream in the sun :)

2 comments:

Sophia's Lover said...

Romeo and Juliet"

A love-struck Romeo sings the streets a serenade
Laying everybody low with a love song that he made.
Finds a streetlight, steps out of the shade
Says something like, "You and me babe, how about it?"

Juliet says, "Hey, it's Romeo, you nearly gave me a heart attack!"
He's underneath the window, she's singing, "Hey la, my boyfriend's back.
You shouldn't come around here singing up to people like that...
Anyway, what you gonna do about it?"
Juliet, the dice was loaded from the start
And I bet when you exploded into my heart
And I forget I forget the movie song.
When you gonna realize it was just that the time was wrong, Juliet?

...thanks!...wonderful...Lady!

mary loop said...

very very very cute header and blog ! :)


http://maryloop.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting