Monday 23 September 2013

Crazy About Cornwall

As those who are familiar with my blog will know, I am a huge fan of both instant and disposable cameras - there is something about slightly gritty looking photographs which is irresistibly nostalgic, and I just can't get enough.

I've recently returned from Borneo, where I didn't take my Instax camera as I was worried about how the film would hold up in the heat.  I did however, take a trusty disposable for days on the beach when I didn't want to get sand in my DSLR.  Having recently gone and two cameras worth of photos developed, I can now upload a handful of my images from a trip to Cornwall that I took with my boyfriend before we knew about our holiday abroad, and so thought that we were UK bound for the summer. 

We stayed in Bude at the Atlantic Surf Pods,  which I can't recommend enough and hope to return to one day.  This was my first time to Cornwall, and I can see why people just keep going back there!








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting