Tuesday 26 November 2013

"My Fashion Future"


Below is one of the features that I wrote for the latest issue of Semple magazine.

I really enjoyed writing this piece as it gave me the chance to reflect on my fashion choices of the past, which at times had a tendency to be a little questionable.

 As the theme of the magazine was 'the future' it was fun to refer back to my teenage years in order to make a comparison with how I dress now and allowed me to add a dash of humour in there too.

Click the text to enlarge the image so that you can read without straining your eyes.

I hope that the piece is as enjoyable to read as it was to create and please be sure to read Semple magazine in its entirety afterwards as there is some fantastic content in there that I am pleased to have my work alongside.     


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting