Saturday 22 January 2011

Descriptive poem for uni

TIM WALKER PHOTOGRAPHS
These are a few of my favourite things…

Fluffy candy coloured cats, and ponies waiting outside on door mats,
Dresses hanging from trees, or models surrounded by bunnies;
These are a few of my favourite things. 

Fairytale-esque dresses, and curly doll-like tresses,
The princess and the pea, or everyone at a party;
These are a few of my favourite things.    

Houses painted yellow, and an occasional handsome fellow,
Polka dots galore, or cakes spilling onto the floor;
These are a few of my favourite things. 

Sorbet painted houses and rose coloured trousers,
Girls with dolly shoes, or giant swans on the loose;
These are a few of my favourite things. 

Tutus of every shade, and umbrellas to shelter  from sun rays,
Powder-puff hair, or no reality anywhere;
Tim Walker is one of my favourite things. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting