Friday 7 January 2011

My Space

As a pretty nosey person myself, I'm always intrigued when bloggers post photographs of their homes/ rooms, so whilst procrastinating about the intimidating amount of coursework I need to do, I took some of my own.  Sadly, this house is rented so I have to deal with boring magnolia walls, but I think I have made a commendable effort at detracting from that by filling my bedroom with all sorts of candy coloured nonsense. xox
  
Painted this white all my myself a few years ago.
DIY mint green furniture.

 
Books, books, and more books!
<3
 

 My pretties!
 The depths of my wardrobe are ruled by polka dots. 
  My boyfriend won serious brownie points for buying me a giant donut for Xmas!
That's all folks! x
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting