Thursday 12 January 2012

FHI Dryer Review

Now I know it's unusual for me to write such a girly post, but after going through several hairdryers over the past few years I have finally found one that I really like.  After mine made a very dodgy sound and failed to work the other day I found the FHI Nano Weight Pro 1900 Pink Dryer online and decided to take a chance. I'm not one to enjoy shopping for electrical appliances at the best of times, especially when my previous dryer had given up on me unexpectedly.  However, in this instance, I was pleasantly surprised.  


After ordering the FHI Nano Weight Pro 1900 Pink Dryer online from Hair Trader it arrived promptly, wrapped in that awesome giant bubble wrap which we all know we secretly still enjoy to pop.  It was going well so far.  I've found that unlike many other models, this one actually IS very lightweight and easy to use (I have really weak wrists so I notice the difference).  The diffuser made my straight hair nicely wavy and messy; just how I like it.  Plus, my thick hair took no time at all to be bone dry.  I hope you're starting to see why I'm so impressed.  


For once, something small, pink and pretty, also works fantastically.  Yes, I definitely would recommend it to a friend, or anyone for that instance.  Hair drying perfection if ever you could find it.


Thus ends the very girly review!




FHI Nano Weight Pro 1900 Pink Dryer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting